3/6/09

Update- March 2009

It's quite clear that, since no one has even asked about updating our blog, that we are likely the only ones who ever look at this thing. Nevertheless, we must provide the world with our goings on.

I'm not even going to try to sum up the last 6 months. Just look at the photos and enjoy.
October: Halloween was fun. Mae hates adults in costume.









October: Mike's an awesome husband and get Sara a cat for her birthday. Her cat of 18 years died in August. We picked up Olaf at the shelter. Mellow Yellow, the dog, tolerates him.














December: Snow Day in St. George. Kids got out of school. Mom went crazy.


Christmas: We were good this year.



February: Disneyland and the beach.



February: Chinese New Year with Mae and all of her native friends (I think they talked about us the whole time).


3 comments:

The Leavitt Crew said...

Well, I read it and I gave a little cheer to see a new post! I love the CA picture!

McQuivey Family said...

I want to come play with Mae's kitchen.

mike c. said...

You're not the only ones who look at your blog . . . Thanks for the update!