8/17/08

Making New Friends

I had a fanastic group that I was able to go with. They were all a lot of fun, and they didn't mean to make me feel like an old lady, but since they were all in their early twenties, I called it a night about 2 hours before the rest of them. I was also the only one who complained about sore feet. Mike's secertary Kelsey came with me, and I'll be eternally grateful for having a comrade with me with throughout the whole trip.







The Haitian People I met in the Dominican Republic were the most amazingly loving people. All the women hug and kiss you. All kids want you to pack them around, hold their hands, and give them lots of hugs. My favorite thing was to have the little girls braid my hair, however I never seen a dirtier comb than the one the used on my hair.

No comments: